Cerveza Pacifico Clara TV Spot, 'Six Months'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man receives a self-addressed postcard from Hermosa Beach, triggering an overwhelming urge to repeat the trip he took six months prior. After driving down the same desert road with the car windows down and friends by his side, he returns to same bar that he sent his postcard from, has another round of Pacifico and sends himself another postcard. Cerveza Pacifico reminds us to live life anchors up but suggests that, sometimes, the only person who can lift them is you.
- Cerveza Pacifico
- Cerveza Pacifico Clara
- “Live Life Anchors Up.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots